Monday 6 June 2011

Big Hymn Sing 2011

This Saturday there will be a Big Hymn Sing at 1pm at St Andrew's Leytonstone. The congregation have sponsored about 30 hymns and I will add some more that I think are worth singing, for a total of about 48.

The more people turn up the more fun we'll have! We'll sing for about twenty minutes at a time and then have a ten minute break; Café Refresh will be open, and I hope people will feel free to pop in and out. Donations raised will go toward organ repairs.

This week, I will be mostly practising...

1 comment:

Richard Gillin said...

Would love to have come! Unfortunately clashes with our Choral Extravaganza and I am apparently to take photos... Bit worried about one of ours entitled "Blessed be the Dog and Father" Perhaps by Bach rather than the more well known similarly titled one by Wesley?