Saturday 8 August 2009

Performance Collective Evening Concert

London Performance Collective
7.30pm Evening Concert
Tuesday 18th August


An Evening filled with music, wine and cake

* Rimsky-Korsakov - Flight of the Bumble Bee for bassoon and piano
* Otar Taktakishvili - Flute Sonata
* Handel - Sonata in G minor Op. 1 No. 6, violin and serpent
* Schumann - Fantasiestucke, Op. 12
* Beethoven - Trio - for flute, bassoon, and piano

Tickets: £10 (Conc. £6)

The Space (directions and map)

The London Performance Collective is a new ensemble which presents classical and modern music in new ways to help audiences to experience it afresh. We perform good music from all historical periods, but aim to present it in ways which open ears anew to its impact.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

And again, I would if only I could.
London and Gloucestershire could usefully move closer together, I feel.....

Artsy Honker said...

Kathryn, I'm only playing in the Handel... and I have a recording of that from the celebratory concert, which I will send you. Soon, even!